Материал из Алговики
- Special:ListUsers: lists all registered users.
- Special:ActiveUsers: lists editors who have performed at least one action in the last 30 days.
- Special:BlockList: blocked IPs and usernames.
- Special:Contributions: enables listing of a user's contributions, or all new users' contributions. The user can be supplied as a parameter, e.g. Special:Contributions/Nebaruzdin.
- Special:ListGroupRights: shows the rights assigned to particular groups of users on Wikipedia.
- Special:EmailUser: e.g. Special:EmailUser/Nebaruzdin. See Wikipedia:Emailing users.
3 Restricted special pages
The following pages can be accessed only by users with certain privileges.
- Special:Block: available to administrators. Used to block or unblock users, IPs and ranges of IPs.
- Special:Import: available to administrators and importers. See Help:Import.
- Special:Undelete: available to administrators. Provides one way to undelete a page.
- Special:DeletedContributions: available to administrators.
- Special:UnwatchedPages: available to administrators.
- Special:LockDB and Special:UnlockDB: available only to developers. Used to switch the database between read/write and read-only modes.
- Special:UserRights: available to administrators. Used to assign and remove user access rights (e.g. rollbacker status).
- Special:CheckUser: available to users with the checkuser/administrator privilege.
4 Other special pages
- Special:ReviewedPages - pages which have a stable version
- Special:PendingChanges (called Special:OldReviewedPages on some wikis) - pages that have pending changes from the stable version.
- Special:ProblemChanges - pages that have pending changes from the stable version that also have recent changes tags.